Who we are
Our website address is: HTTPS://EYEPIECE.CO.
Our Privacy Commitment
EYEPIECE.CO is committed to managing your personal information openly and transparently and to keeping your personal information safe. EYEPIECE.CO will take all necessary measures to fulfill this commitment, including to:
- ensure that we manage your personal information openly and transparently;
- only collect personal information from you that we need in order to offer you the best possible service and customer experience;
- tell you how we might use your personal information;
- not to disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.;
- keep your personal information secure;
- promptly respond to any request by you not to receive direct marketing material from us;
- make sure your personal information is kept accurate and up to date and to properly dispose of any personal information which is no longer required by us; and ensure that, where appropriate, you can access and correct your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information and the rationale
EYEPIECE.CO will only collect from you information that is necessary and relevant to our relationship with you, including to enable us to provide to you the best possible service and customer experience.
EYEPIECE.CO do not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website. When you register a EYEPIECE.CO account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
How do we use or disclose your personal information?
EYEPIECE.CO may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related purpose such as:
- to set up and activate your account with EYEPIECE.CO;
- to consider your request for a product or service;
- to enable us to provide a product or a service to you;
- to coordinate delivery of your goods;
- to facilitate and process your orders and payments;
- to carry out or respond to your queries or requests;
- to provide information to you that you have requested;
- to provide additional information to you as requested by you and to respond to your queries about our products;
- to facilitate your entry into competitions run through the website;
- to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
- to facilitate product reviews and to seek your feedback in relation to particular products, customer satisfaction and our relationship with you and to manage any customer complaints;
- to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service that we provide to you;
- to consider any concerns or complaints you may raise against us;
- to notify you of offers that may be of interest to you; and
As part of the services that we provide to you, we may use it for the marketing purposes as below:
- Use personal information that we have collected about you to identify a product or service that may benefit you;
- Contact you from time to time to let you know about a product or service that we believe you might be interested in.
Security of Your Personal Information
EYEPIECE.CO ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Allowing access to personal information only via passwords;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access; and
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
While care is taken to protect your personal information on the website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email as we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your personal information, we are required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
Collection of computer data not necessarily personal information
When you visit EYEPIECE.CO, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within EYEPIECE.CO that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Protecting your identity
Wherever it is practicable, EYEPIECE.CO will always provide you with the option not to identify yourself when dealing with us. Alternatively, you may elect to use a pseudonym to protect your identity.
Changes to this policy
How can you contact us?
Please do not hesitate to contact us in relation to any privacy-related concerns and we will use our best endeavor to address any such concerns thoroughly and in a timely manner. If it is practical to do so, you can contact us without identifying yourself. However, if you choose not to identify yourself, it may be more difficult for us to assist you with your enquiry. This will depend on the nature of your enquiry.
Express consent to collection, storage, use and disclosure
Amazon’s affiliate marketing program
GDPR and CCPA
We make every effort to comply with all privacy laws (and have helped write a few of those laws ourselves!) If you are subject to the GDPR or CCPA privacy laws, and any or all of EYEPIECE.CO (including third-party vendors) are not in compliance, then you may not use our services or you expressly waive any damages/recourse if you continue anyway.
Warrant canary: As of Jan 2021, EYEPIECE.CO has not received any government subpoenas.